Vicky is a warm, engaging HR professional with over 20 years’ strategic HR and Operational leadership experience.
A strategic HR leader with significant business knowledge, experience & commercial acumen with proven success as a business partner and leader for The Institute of Directors, Royal Pharmaceutical Society, Network Rail, Computacenter and Churchill Insurance Group.
Highly adept at delivering positive business outcomes through effective people strategies and excellence in HR leadership, operations and business partnering. Vicky has significant experience within SME’s delivering business turnaround, growth and developing cost effective employee value proposition.
Vicky’s delivered outcomes include
- Working as a key member of the SLT leading the business turnaround from £4.2 million loss in 2018 to £700k surplus in 2019; including delivering £2million cost savings in 2018 via performance development, recruitment, retention and employee experience improvements, outsourcing (TUPE), restructuring, digitisation, employee benefit changes and redundancies.
- Leading the design and delivery of our new Target Operating Model and managing the rollout, employee engagement and business transformation components of our new matrix structure.
- Leading the development of our future ways of working, working with the executive and internal focus groups to develop our future proposition and framework and manage the programme of work to manage the change programme.
- Delivering a total remuneration strategy review and leading the design and implementation of our new pay framework and benefit structure.
- Designing and delivering an HR reporting dashboard and implementing a number of interventions that resulted in 2% year on year turnover reduction, recruitment spend cost savings of £80k and a 5% reduction in early leavers.